Virtual Office Space: The Future of Business
A Virtual Office Space creates an opportunity to conduct business in a professional manner with their clients and develop a great impression while networking. A virtual office space or business centers offers all the advantages of an office address and office communications without requiring the client to set up an actual office space.
Benefits of a Virtual office:
• Professional business address – Organizations can have addresses at well-known buildings without actually having to rent office space at the building. The virtual office space service forwards all mail sent to this address to the client.
• Reception services – A reception service can receive and sign for any parcels sent to the business address. The service then arranges for delivery of the parcel to the client. It may also be possible to arrange for on-site notaries and witnesses.
• Communication services – The virtual office space service can provide live phone receptionists, call centers, answering services, voice mail and other communications options. The office can have its own email address and fax number.
• Virtual assistants – Virtual Office space assistants are often available to provide contract work for the client. These assistants often never see the client, but instead communicate by phone or electronically and deliver all their work over the Internet or by mail.
• Meeting rooms – A virtual office space and business centers offer rental meeting rooms and conference rooms to clients that are available on-demand. This meeting space is available at the same building as their professional business address.
• Office space – In addition to meeting rooms, the virtual office space may offer temporary office or work space to clients.
• Amenities – In cases where work or meeting space is available, the virtual office space may also offer amenities like video conferencing equipment, lounges, kitchens, break rooms, broadband Internet connectivity, wireless Internet connectivity and parking facilities.
• Cost savings – Because the client does not rent actual office space, the cost savings for the virtual office are significant. Compared to simply having a PO Box address, the business address at prestigious buildings allows the company to maintain a professional image at relatively low prices. Clients share overhead costs on most services with other users of those services.
• Low start-up costs – The virtual office space offers savings as compared to starting up an actual office since customers share costs for most of the services and infrastructure
Simple Suites- Virtual Office and Business address Service